Last week I began the #BOSUStrong challenge focused on cardio for the first week! Something I have never been a big fan of, but found time and the motivation to get into my week. I began the C25K running app, and have been keeping at it pretty well! If you weren’t up for the cardio last week, have no fear! Get on board for week 2 as it’s all about the balance! We’re standing on one leg, lunging, and squatting our way through the week.
You DO NOT have to own a BOSU Ball to participate, matter of fact I don’t even own one! Every week there is a long prompt and daily smaller prompts during the week! All the prompts can be found HERE. My week prompt is down below!
Balance means more than just being able to stand on one leg, it also means being able to do what you love while making healthy choices at the same time. It means putting in the work and still finding time for your passion . Or eating the sweet treats your craving but balancing it out with wholesome foods, fruits, and veggies!
Here are the 6 ways I stay balanced – what are yours?
- I make time for myself by sticking to my to-do lists and relaxing at the end of the day.
- My favorite me time is my down time to read, rest, or just relax.
- My rule when it comes to a balanced diet is moderation.
- I make fitness a priority by allocating specific times of the day to get my workout routine done.
- When I get stressed or overwhelmed, my go to is to sit outside with no distracting noises but nature.
- I do my part to help my family stay balanced.
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the prompt found here, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG!!!