I can’t believe it’s already week 3 of the #BosuStrong challenge, time flies when you’re having fun! Last week we focused on balance and I was proud of myself for consistent workouts and incorporating balance into my daily life. This week it’s all about stretching and toning – so make sure you join in on the fun!
Since we’re talking about stretching here are 5 of my all time favorite stretches:
- I love to stretch my legs by doing a seated forward bend.
- My favorite total body stretch is the cobra!
- I swear when I do some foam rolling, it feels like an intense massage that is amazing!
- I stretch my mind by reading and teaching myself new things.
- I try to stretch out of my comfort zone by doing yoga!
And if you’re looking for a great way to tone your abdominal muscles, here are my fave 3 tips (tricks, advice, words of wisdom, etc):
- Plank it out!
- Stretch it out with the Cobra!
- Adopt healthy eating habits, because abs are made in the kitchen!
So I want to know – are you #BOSUStrong? Copy and paste the above, fill it in and make it your own and then tag me in it and share with your friends! Let’s all be #BOSUSTRONG.
The daily prompts are below. You can also follow along HERE.
Notes: You do not need to own or have access to a BOSU to participate. By participating you will have a chance to win a BOSU and other fun prizes. And please, if you are using a BOSU throughout this challenge, never stand on your BOSU with the dome facing down (images or moves down on the BOSU incorrectly will not count during this challenge).