I have really enjoyed getting to read about other bloggers over the past few weeks during the blog hop I was in. It’s very cool seeing different bloggers personalities shine through their posts, something I really hope I’ve been able to do myself.
After my spotlight date I had over 30 comments to read, reply to, and then visit back to those blogs to return the love. Sadly I’ve been rather slow this past weekend, perhaps I’ve caught the flu which I am almost certain was a result of some bonding with a very sick nephew. It’s been awhile since I’ve been sick, and I don’t get sick too often. Yet, when I’m sick, I am sick. I almost want to do nothing but sleep all day and try to make sure I eat something and drink enough water.
Today I’m actually feeling a little better, aside from the cough part of being sick finally taking me over! My head isn’t pounding as bad as days before so of course I took the opportunity to hop onto my laptop and connect with all of you!
Wrapping my week up
with HoHoRuns and MissSippiPiddlin for the Weekly Wrap
I shared some recaps of my week in my Friday Five post. As I mentioned most of my weekend was spent sick and the majority of my week was cleaning and packing (which can be surprisingly exhausting and should count as a workout!) I plan on some light workouts until I’m all good to get back into a more aggressive routine before the New Year comes!
One fun thing I did this weekend was get to rest in a hammock outdoors for awhile! I am adding nice set of trees to place hammock between on my dream home wishlist!
Some of you may have noticed I was rather quiet on my blog last week, this was mostly because I was just feeling swamped (maybe a little sick before I even noticed). So I took a break from my usual blogging last week to recollect myself and reevaluate my goals and plan of action! Now with the new week and lots of changes coming plus the holidays I’m ready to get focused and back on track.
Let’s Talk the Weekly Chase
Of my goals that is! First let’s review some of my previous goals that I almost made no progress with last week!
- Fitness: 30 minutes a day- I started the week off great until the sickness started to wear me down and I started to feel extremely fatigued followed by horrible congestion that made it a challenge to breathe. I decided to make it a rest week.
- Blogging: 4 Blogs daily & Plan out the rest of November and December posts. – Blog visiting has been great! But blog planning not so much.
- De-cluttering: Continue with the 30 day de-clutter challenge schedule. – I have some make up days to put in, but I’ve been decluttering here and there still.
- Personal Development: Read daily. – I haven’t read daily, but since getting sick I have gotten in much more reading! Have to make the best of being sick and having to stay mostly in bed, what better way than to read Dave Ramsey.
- Health: 60 ounces a day goal – YES! At least there was one victory for the week
- Business:I’ve decided to post pone this goal with the offer of full-time employment for my current position.
- Health: Continue with choosing a daily healthy breakfast. – I was actually running late most days and in need of a coffee fix. I ended up at Starbucks majority of my mornings, leaving with a white chocolate mocha and coffee cake. Oops!
Weekly Goals for 11/23 – 11/29
- Fitness: 30 minutes of daily exercise
- Blogging: Blog 4-5x a week, visit 2 blogs a day
- Decluttering: Catch up on the 30 Day Clutter-Free Schedule 165 items to declutter! (Wow the month is over in 8 days!)
- Personal Development: 10 pages daily! (And I’ve already read my goal this morning!)